- Part-time and Full time
Jolly SEO is offering this job to part and full-time writers who are willing to join its fully distributed, global team. The company’s media outreach blends creative and technical writing, across sectors such as finance, technology, health & wellness, marketing, business, etc. Our service is largely building backlinks for clients. We do this through media outreach, which adds a layer of PR value; we always conduct our work with the mindset of making a positive brand impact for our clients.
- About 4-6 years of experience, preferably with experience writing research-based content, content marketing, SEO content, and email copy
- Deep understanding of a particular field, whether finance, health, and wellness, technology, digital marketing, etc
- Adept at researching and representing concepts to continuously build authority for clients’ brands
- Know the target audience: expert-level knowledge in developing relevant content
- Understand that relevance of right message, right place, right time
- Ability to write according to the clients’ brand and voice
- Ability & desire to work on 3-4 long-term accounts
- Creative thinker and has a strong command of the English language
- Writing knowledgeable, actionable, consumer-facing content
- Maintain a representative and authoritative tone of voice for the client
- Be the guardian of the client’s brand
- Work with Jolly’s management to ensure each client account’s needs are fulfilled
- Writers who excel earn $50-75/hour long-term
- During the initial 2-month training phase, new writers at Jolly typically make $30-50/hour.
How to Apply
To join this amazing team, please submit an application here.
Add your voice
People reading currently
FuturizeU supports development of innovative healthcare products in Africa
Futurize and AstraZeneca are investing in social entrepreneurs who are developing innovative products that are addressing healthcare equity and early...
Saudi Fund for Development advocates Climate Change Mitigation, Social Infrastructure Investments in Africa
The Saudi Fund for Development (SFD) has advocated for the preservation of heritage projects in Africa through initiatives such...
Catalyst Fund Raises First Round of $40 million investment in African Climate Startups
The Catalyst Fund has achieved the initial close of its $40 million fund for investing in climate startups in Africa....
Paystack CEO, Shola Akinlade, buys majority stake in Aarhus Fremad
A Danish football club, Aarhus Fremad announced on Tuesday that it has sold 55 percent of its shares to the...
MRI is increasing survival rate of women with breast cancer- PPC
PPC Limited, Nigeria’s leading engineering and infrastructure development company with footprints across Nigeria’s healthcare landscape, says that the advancement of...
Appeal court upholds Senator Ademola Adeleke’s win in Osun
The Court of Appeal Abuja has overturned the ruling of the Osun State Governorship tribunal and has declared Senator Ademola Adeleke...
Lawmaker demands revamp of bank e-payment platforms
The members of the House of Representatives have demanded that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) direct banks to revamp...
We’ve disbursed N20bn to alleviate cash crunch, CBN tells NLC
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) met with the leadership of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Abuja on Thursday,...
Apply for Amazon Accelerator programme for fintech founders
Application closes April 27, 2023 Today, Amazon Web Services’ Startup Loft Accelerator team announced the inaugural launch of its AWS...
Fully Funded Rotary Peace Fellowships for Masters students
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023 Each year, Rotary awards fully funded fellowships for dedicated leaders from around the world to...